Friday, August 24, 2012

Common Core "I Can" Posters

I finally got the entire set of my common core "I can" posters printed, put into plastic sleeves and hung on the wall.  I will be referencing them for the students as we cover the standards, and this way I can put what we are working on for each subject/strand in the front.  I'm not sure I like the way they hang at an angle (or the fact that my hooks aren't quite even), but there is too much left to do before the start of the year to go back and fix it now.  If you are looking for a set of I can posters, I have both the ELA standards and Math standards for sale on my TpT site.  The ELA standards include the New York state recommended additions, but if you don't need them you can take them out.

 

Here are a few sample pages from the posters, including the title page, the key to the icons assigned to the different strands, and samples of the posters.



No comments:

Post a Comment