Friday, August 30, 2013

Classroom Tour

Well, I'm not done, but I at least left today with a room full of clean tables that look presentable.  I'm still waiting for my TV to be remounted in my new room, and after that is done I can hang the framed posters I made. I'm also still looking for the cursive alphabet chart that went missing over the summer, and lockers and cubbies still need to be labeled, and... well, the list never really ends, does it?  But, I snapped a few overall pictures of the room before I left today.
 Supply shelves, reading area, and possibly the wall where the TV will be mounted.  The bird nests look really tiny hanging up there in these pictures. Maybe once the rest of the wall stuff goes up, it won't look so odd.

 Looking towards the back table where I will work with students.  Love those curtains and windows, but dislike the black blinds underneath.  They will stay hidden as much as possible!

 Just going around the room... my desk is in the back corner.

Computer and extra work tables, cubby "island", and my little storage cube that I *love*, but that flag needs to be moved to another location. I keep running into it when I stand at the cube and do any work there.

The front of the room... the crates managed to last the year last year, though the fabric looks a little worn.  Hoping I can get another year out of them.  And I like my little pennant... adds just enough of a splash of color.

And, just to compare... this was what the room looked when I first started setting up... black blinds, no bulletin board on the far wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment